Wednesday, January 11, 2012
all hail ENGRISH!
Engrish.com is a hilarious website that's been around for years. I first learned about it while I was living in Korea. The site features photos of mangled English, primarily from East Asian countries, much of which is uproariously nonsensical. Here are a few good ones, sorted by country.
1. To help you rent a nice family.
2. Don't hurt me for your pretty!
3. Do not disorder rubbish here.
1. I go down the stairs of the right side immediately and excel you.
2. Try to put on and out!
3. The wonderfully throbbing Christmas.
1. I do a lot of thing.
2. Crapmeat tortilla.
3. "Worm-up" clothing.
An exercise for the student of English: try to change the Engrish in the above-linked images into proper English!